This item has a $5.00 additonal shipping charge, this also applies to orders that normally ship for free.
UNRESTRICTED AR15/M16 lower receiver forging is military spec 7075 heat treated T6 alloy and is the basis of the Tactical Innovations Mil-Spec T15 precision machined receivers. There are NO holes, NO machine work, NO mag well or any other work done on the forging. It is not a partially machined "80%" receiver. It is a forging, ready to be machined into a finished receiver.
These lower receiver forgings are great for the "do it yourself-er" that wants to machine the receiver for a project, for customers that want to stock up for the future or for anyone that wants a cool paperweight. If you have the ability and the time, these make a good project and a fine receiver when finished.
Although the receiver forging is not federally restricted, should you have questions regarding manufacture, licensing, NFA regulations, individual state regulations etc., please contact ATF or obtain appropriate legal guidance prior to completion.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Can you supply receivers in an "80% Configuration"? - ATF does not recognize an 80% definition and in order to sell receivers that have some machine work completed, we would need to get ATF to provide a written opinion that the amount of machine work did not make it a receiver. In the past on other projects, ATF has held that machining holes etc would at that point "designate its purpose" as a receiver and not a paperweight. Therefore, we will only sell raw forgings such as these or completed receivers that require an FFL transfer. No partially machined forgings are available including forgings that would have the magwell already edm cut.
2. Does the forging come with a machinist drawing? - No drawing is available.
3. If I have questions on how to machine it etc., can I call or email you for assistance? - No machining assistance is available.
4. Is discounted pricing available for quantity purchases? - Quantity pricing is not available.
5. Can you make and sell a forging with some modifications? - No.
No customer comments for the moment.